Ponca City Police logs March 29-April 10April 27, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by the Ponca City Police Department
- An officer took a vandalism report at 425 South 14th Street at 7:51 a.m. Vandalism was also reported at 423 South 14th Street.
- At 8 a.m. police took a report on a purse reported stolen from a vehicle parked at 1017 Shady Place.
- At 8:06 a.m. police took a report on a break in reported at 3320 North 14th Street.
- At 8:50 a.m. an officer responded to West Middle School for an altercation between two students. Both were released to parents. While there, a parent told the officer her daughter was shown a child porn video by a male student. As a result a student was placed in custody of Oklahoma Juvenile Affairs.
- At 9:15 a.m. an officer responded to Pioneer Technology Center and took a report on a student who claims she is being abused by a relative.
- At 9:37 a.m. an officer arrested Keith Buffalohead Jr., 39, at the intersection of Sixth and Madison on a city warrant.
- At 10:20 a.m. an officer responded to Ponca City High School for a report of an out of control student. Juvenile Affairs was contacted.
- At 1:14 p.m. police and the Special Projects Unit served a search warrant at 221 North Peachtree. Mildred Warrior, 30, was arrested on drug, firearm, and child endangerment charges. Shannon Daugomah, 22, was arrested on drug charges.
- At 4:14 p.m. an officer arrested Eugene Phillips, 33, for domestic assault and battery by strangulation at 417 S. 9th Street.
- At 5:07 p.m. an officer responded to 1311 Bradbary for a report of a 17-year-old girl out of control. The teen was placed in custody for domestic assault and battery. OJA and Edwin Fair were contacted. The teen was released back to a parent at 6:54 p.m.
- At 5:24 p.m. an officer located Harry Gibbs, 63, sleeping on the back drive of the police station. He arrested for public intoxication.
- At 5:34 p.m. an officer took a report on a 12-year-old bitten by a dog in the 1600 block of South 10th Street. Animal Control was notified.
- At 6:07 p.m. officers responded to 215 South Ash for a report of squatters. Douglas Tedrow, 57, was arrested on an Osage County warrant and code enforcement was notified. At 7:27 p.m. officers returned to the address and Jeremy Ward, 42, was arrested on a burglary warrant.
- At 8:40 p.m. officers responded to 516 S. Franklin for a report of a physical domestic. Kandice Nieto-Valez, 24, was arrested for domestic assault and Department of Human Services was contacted.
- At 10:08 p.m. officers took a report on dogs that were reportedly poisoned at 1517 Bradbary. Extra patrol was assigned.
- At 11:47 p.m. officers responded to 2101 Jane Street for a report of an intoxicated male threatening to kill people. No one would answer the door and a warrant request was made.
- Officers were dispatched to 2100 North Union at 7:48 a.m. for a report of a subject screaming “God loves you!” An officer spoke to the subject and the reporting party.
- At 2:09 p.m. police arrested Darrell Gregory, 36, at 2904 North 14th Street on a county warrant.
- At 7:55 p.m. officers arrested Kenneth Cooper, 53, at the intersection of Third Street and Hartford on a failure to register as a sex offender warrant.
- At 8:18 a.m. officers responded to 3001 North 14th Street to check on a vehicle. JB Wade Hilton Brown, 30, was arrested on a meth charge and a Kansas warrant for flight to avoid prosecution.
- At 9:18 a.m. an officer made a report on a vehicle burglary at 409 South Peachtree.
- At 1:45 p.m. officers responded to Dollar General, 801 West Grand, for a report of a 16-year-old male in the store wanted by OJA. An officer made contact with the teen at 118 North Ash and he was placed in custody. A dog at the residence reportedly attacked an officer and was shot by police.
- At 2:41 p.m. police arrested Tina Oliver, 38, at 719 North 14th Street for unlawful use of public utilities.
- At 4:37 p.m. police arrested Mitchell Semenuk, 22, at 1003 South Ninth Street for unlawful use of public utilities.
- At 7:30 p.m. police responded to 205 west Fresno for a report of a black Dodge Charger that followed a subject home and rammed the back of the subject’s vehicle. An officer made a report.
- At 9:03 a.m. officers responded to 3115 North 14th Street for a report of an employee assaulting another employee. A trespass warning was issued to Rodney Cooper and a report for assault was made. At 11:20 p.m. the business requested extra patrol and reported Cooper was threatening to vandalized the location.
- At 10:56 a.m. an officer made a report at Walmart on a theft. The suspect is described as a white female who left eastbound in a white Ford pickup.
- At 12:28 p.m. a postal worker contacted police and reported a dog in the 300 block of South Palm was chasing her. Animal Control responded and took the dog.
- At 1:15 p.m. an officer responded to 500 North Elm for a report of a domestic. Lamoine Wilkey, 24, was arrested and held for Osage County.
- At 1:38 p.m.police arrested Tonya Allie, 23, at the intersection 14th Street and Ponca on warrants.
- At 2:21 p.m. police arrested Michael Rutherford, 48, at 308 South 10th Street on a meth charge and Damion Oakes, 23, on a larceny charge.
- At 3:32 p.m. police received three requests for extra patrol referencing a male who drives a 2002 Tahoe making threats. Extra patrol was requested for the 900 block of East Broadway, 500 block of North 12th and the 1100 block of North Oak.
- At 5:30 p.m police took a report in the area of Franklin and South Ave on a stolen scooter. The owner of the scooter was also reportedly punched in the face by the suspect.
- At 7:30 p.m. police made a report on a wallet reported stolen from 513 west Highland. Some of the contents were later found at the Valero, 320 West Grand.
- At 10:39 p.m. police arrested Christopher Montgomery, 43, at the intersection of 14th Street and Hartford on a Texas Hold.
- At 7:30 a.m. a female contacted police and reported her vehicle stolen from the 200 block of South Lake. Officers located the vehicle at 609 McFadden. Leonard Anthony LeClair, 28, was arrested on a meth charge and Gilbert Samson Cole, 31, was arrested on a burglary charges.
- At 10:01 a.m. an officer arrested a student at WMS for possession of marijuana. The student was released to parents.
- At 11:06 a.m. an officer responded to the high school for a report of a student in possession of paraphernalia. The student was cited for vape pens and released to parents.
- At 12:30 p.m. an officer responded to East Middle School for a report of a student in possession of drugs. A report was made.
- At 12:47 p.m. an officer responded to WMS for a report of verbal harassment. No crime was committed and no report was taken. At 2:01 p.m. an officer returned to WMS for a report of an obscene photo. No crime was committed and the school decided to handle the situation.
- At 2:33 p.m. police arrested Benard Kinkade, 60, at 218 South Lincoln on code violations.
- At 5:25 p.m. police arrested Jessie LeClair in the 800 block South 11th street for public intoxication.
- At 8:47 p.m. police made a report on a sexual assault of a minor.
- At 10:54 p.m. police responded to a report of a guns shots in the 700 block of North Lake. Police searched the area for a blue SUV. The suspect was stopped near Highway 60 and Highway 177 by an Osage County deputy and later released.
- Police responded to an early morning accident near Industrial and Waverly. One vehicle was on its side. A state accident report was taken.
- At 8:52 a.m. Joey Dorell Miller, 46, was arrested for failure to register as a sex offender.
- At 9:35 a.m. Marquise Des’Juan Carbajal, 28, was arrested at the intersection of Ninth Street and Miller on an assault charge.
- At 10:33 a.m. an officer arrested a 12-year-old at WMS for extortion and blackmail. At 12:33 p.m. the child was released to his mother.
- At 11:36 a.m. officers responded to WMS for a report of inappropriate touching between two juveniles. A 12-year-old girl was arrested for assault and battery and later released to a parent.
- At 1:34 p.m. an officer arrested Michael Allen, 35, in the Dollar General parking lot, 801 west Grand for being drunk.
- At 5:51 p.m. police arrested Leroy Engelhardt, 51, at 1613 west South on drug charges.
- At 6:56 p.m. police arrested Mitchell Semenuk, 22, on a domestic charge at 1001 South Ninth Street.
- At 10:35 p.m. an officer responded to 116 East Brookfield after a female called 911 and whispered she needed help. Kemble Delano was arrested on warrants.
- At 10:06 a.m an officer arrested Johnny Joe Tudor, 46, at 517 North Pine for failure to register as a sex offender. He was held in the county jail on $5,000 bond.
- At 1:23 p.m. officers responded to Walmart in reference to a stolen vehicle.
Christopher Keelin, 27, was arrested on a number of charges including larceny of merchandise from a retailer and drug charges. Cody Carlile, 32, was arrested on a burglary charge and warrants. The vehicle was towed.
- At 2:36 p.m. an officer responded to WMS for a report of threats made with a knife. Parents were contacted. No charges were filed.
- At 4:03 p.m. an officer responded to 1400 North Waverly and took two theft reports.
- At 4:08 p.m. an officer took a report on a gun reported stolen from a residence in the 1100 block of North Pine.
- At 7:19 p.m. an officer responded to AllianceHealth Ponca City and took an assault report.
- At 7:48 a.m. an animal control officer contacted police and reported someone cut a fence and stole a dog at 100 South Pecan. A report was made.
- At 10:31 a.m. an officer responded to 2900 North Union for a welfare check. Heather Lance, 41, was arrested on an Osage County warrant and a state hold.
- At 4:30 p.m an officer responded to 404 west Gray and arrested Rebecca Brown, 28, on a state hold for Washington County.
- At 12:10 a.m. an officer responded to 1721 Donahoe for a report of a vehicle that followed someone home. While in the area an intoxicated woman got in the officer’s car. The woman, 24-year-old Viviana Paez, was arrested for public intoxication. At 3:35 a.m. the caller from Donahoe called back and reported the vehicle followed them to a hotel. An officer responded to 3413 North 14th Street and arrested Seth Wood, 31, for DUI and possession of a firearm while intoxicated.
- At 2:17 a.m. an officer took a report on slashed tires in the 1400 block of west Hazel.
- At 2:21 a.m. an officer responded to the intersection of Second and Cleveland for a report of a driver who hit a tree. Garret Bentley, 22, was arrested for aggravated DUI.
- At 8:09 a.m. an officer responded to Checkstand Road for a report of a male passed out in a vehicle. Christopher Kienzle, 34, was arrested on a bench warrant and drug charges.
- At 9:13 a.m an officer responded to 2904 North 14th Street for a report of shoplifters. Sidney Bolton Powers, 21, and Trevor Keeler were arrested.
- At 12:49 p.m. an officer arrested Spenser Fields, 24, at the intersection of Fifth Street and Hazel on warrants.
- At 3:29 p.m. officers responded to 3015 North 14th Street for a report of an assault. A warrant for domestic assault and battery was taken.
- At 11:40 p.m. an officer arrested Jermaine Abbington, 37, on a public intoxication charge at the intersection of Elm and Park.
- An officer arrested Andrew Pappan, 23, at the intersection of Chestnut and Pine at 12:58 a.m. on a robbery charge and Jose Baeza, 32, on a public intoxication charge.
- At 5:36 p.m. an officer arrested Jaquelin Boyd, 28, at the intersection of Hartford and Waverly for driving under suspension.
- At 10:25 a.m. an officer arrested Elizabeth Arbona, 25, at Walmart on a petit larceny charge.
- At 10:28 a.m. an officer made a report on tents reported stolen at 3501 North Union.
- At 11:48 a.m. an officer made report on stolen rings at 2204 Oriole.
- At 1:24 p.m. an officer made a report on a semi that reportedly hit a trash truck in the 700 block of North 14th Street.
- At 3:59 p.m. an officer arrested Jason October, 48, at 801 west Grand for being drunk.
- At 7:20 a.m. an officer responded to 2717 Homestead and made a report on stolen checks.
- At 8:41 a.m. an officer responded to the 700 block of North Oak for a DHS standby and drug investigation.
- At 9:15 a.m. an officer responded to the hospital after a DHS worker reported a newborn tested positive for meth and a one-year-old was left unattended. The father reportedly showed up under the influence of meth. He left before an officer arrived. A report was taken.
- At 4:32 p.m. an officer responded to 1024 North Seventh Street for a report of a vehicle stolen from the high school. The Range Rover was later recovered in Stillwater by Noble County authorities.
- At 12:16 a.m. an officer arrested Devon Kristina Johnston, 34, at Walmart on warrants. At 1:36 a.m. an officer arrested Dylan Ray Matthews, 34, at Walmart for trespassing. At 2:47 a.m. an officer arrested Crystal Marie Ramage, 30, at Walmart on drug charges and Richard Allen King, 44, for petit larceny.
- At 10:18 a.m. a transport vehicle was requested for Cheria Clinkinbeard, 29, who was arrested at the intersection of 12th Street and Otoe on county warrants.
- At 10:51 a.m. an officer responded to Alliance Health as a newborn was placed in DHS custody.
- At 6:33 p.m. an officer responded to the intersection of 14th Street and Prospect for a report of a three vehicle accident. A report was made.
- At 11:33 p.m. an officer arrested Sammy Gray, 59, on a drug warrant at the intersection of First and Grand.