Ponca City Police logs April 23 through April 25May 4, 2019 | Police
Information provided by the Ponca City Police Department
- At 10:02 a.m. police arrested Chad Caughlin, 37, at 917 west Grand on a drug warrant.
- At 12:14 p.m. police took a report and requested a warrant in reference to a domestic reported in the 100 block of east Highland.
- At 2:28 p.m. police made a report on a vehicle accident in the 1600 block of N. Seventh Street. The driver reportedly suffered from a medical condition and ran into a fence.
- At 2:42 p.m. police made a report on a domestic reported in the 500 block of N. Pine.
- At 2:48 p.m. police responded to the 900 block of N. Pine for a report of pit bulls attacking a subject. Officers report the dogs did not attack anyone.
- At 3:50 p.m. police took a report on a black and green mountain bike reported stolen from the 2400 block of Rice.
- At 4:04 p.m. police arrested Calvin Becktold, 32, at the intersection of Highland and Waverly for driving with out a license.
- At 4;19 p.m. police responded to the 600 block of west Highland for a domestic situation. A warrant request was made.
- At 5:40 p.m. police arrested Taylor Adams, 25, on a domestic charge.
- At 7:13 p.m. police arrested Matthew Hutchison, 22, in the 2900 block of N. Union on a drug charge.
- At 8:39 p.m. police took a report on a beer run reported at 2911 N. Union. Suspect left in a white and brown truck.
- At 10:06 p.m. police arrested Leon Powell, 41, at First and Central on drug charges.
- At 10:37 p.m. three juveniles flagged an officer down near Central and Oak to say hello.
- At 7:27 a.m. police took a report on an accident at 14th Street and Prospect.
- At 7:52 a.m. police responded to 815 east Highland for a report of a disturbance in the school office. An officer took a report on an argument between parents in the parking lot.
- At 9:02 a.m. police took a report on a residence in the 900 block of N. Osage that was found unsecured by the resident.
- At 1:55 p.m. police responded to the Valero, 200 east Highland, for a report of a woman who stole beer, left the store, and went down the alley. An employee reportedly gave pursuit. A report was taken.
- At 2:40 p.m. police took a report on a physical domestic that in the 600 block of west Otoe. A warrant request was made.
- At 3:56 p.m. police arrested Dovie Logan, 22 on an indirect contempt of court charge in the 1300 block of Cookson. At 6:55 p.m. police returned to the area and arrested Caleb Short on warrants.
- At 4:52 p.m. police arrested Jason Jones, 42, at 2904 N. 14th Street on petit larceny and drug charges.
- At 11:01 p.m. police arrested Lance Gregory Dent, at the intersection of Ash and Grand on warrants.
- At 12:31 a.m. police arrested Vernus Kendrick, 45 at 508 S. Lincoln for driving with a suspended license and Erin Duncan, 27, for giving false information.