Ponca City Police Logs April 16-22April 30, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by The Ponca City Police Department.
- At 7:36 a.m. an officer took a report on vehicle burglaries at 1928 Mary. At 12:18 p.m. a burglary report was taken at 1937 Mary.
- At 10:23 a.m. an assault citation was issued to a 14-year-old boy at 612 E. Grand.
- At 10:52 a.m. a male contacted police and reported his vehicle was in his driveway and that he was intoxicated when he reported it stolen.
- At 1:36 p.m. Cheryl Yahola was arrested on warrants at the police station.
- At 6:33 p.m. police responded to 501 N. Osage for a report of male passed out. Steve Roy, 58, was arrested on warrants.
- At 6:39 p.m. police responded to 402 E. Grand for a report of a male laying on the front steps. Harry Gibbs, 63 was arrested for public intoxication.
- At 10:09 p.m. police arrested Silas Grant, 19, at 1500 E. Hartford for public intoxication.
- At 11:55 p.m. police arrested Brittany Klinger, 32, at the intersection of Hazel and Osage for petit larceny.
- At 4:29 a.m. police arrested Dezarae Harmon, 29, at the intersection of Hartford and Potomac for driving under suspension.
- At 8:56 a.m. police took a report on marijuana found in a locker at 2000 Hall. A warrant request was made.
- At 9:03 a.m. police cited two children at West Middle School for fighting. At the same time a report was made on vandalism to a teacher’s car.
- At 10:30 a.m. police took a sexual battery report.
- At 11:18 a.m. police recovered a stolen vehicle in the 1000 block of N. Osage. Crystal Alley, 33, was arrested for knowingly concealing stolen property.
- At 12:22 p.m. police made a warrant request for assault and battery after a woman reportedly threatened a subject with a bat at 502 N. Osage. A report was also taken on a stolen phone.
- At 3:41 p.m. police served a search warrant at 3:41 p.m. at 717 E. Albany. A 17-year-old male was arrested on a robbery charge and transported to the county jail.
- At 11:58 p.m. police arrested Justin White, 30, on a domestic assault and battery charge at 1420 S. Eighth Street.
- At 2:36 a.m. police arrested Christopher Matthew White, 30, for giving false information and Paul Benjamin Waters, 36, on warrants.
- At 5:56 a.m. police arrested Beriah Shelly Blunt, 21, on warrants in the 700 block of North 14th Street.
- At 8:03 a.m. police arrested a 15-year-old girl at East Middle School for disturbing the peace and assault on an officer after responding to a report of an irate female confronting the principal. An non-emergency ambulance was also called to the scene. The teen was released to a guardian and OJA was contacted.
- At 9:09 a.m. police took a report on a vehicle reported stolen from 1407 west Highland. The vehicle was later located by the sheriff’s department. It reportedly had been driven off a cliff.
- At 3:34 p.m. police arrested Melissa Fox, 28, at 1505 Potomac on a domestic warrant.
- At 4:36 p.m. an officer responded to 216 N. 12th street and made a report on a stolen security camera.
- At 4:44 p.m. police responded to Walmart and arrested Amy Leaming, 26, on a warrant and Nicholas Columbo, 36, on three offenses.
- At 6:14 p.m. police received a message from Udall, Kansas police concerning to checks found written to a location in Ponca City. A report was made.
- At 12:02 a.m. police attested Mitchell Douglas, 29, on warrants at the intersection of Elm and Grand.
- At 12:59 a.m. police received a report of a vehicle in the area of 7th Street and Overbrook that crashed, grazing a water hydrant. A note for the water department was made.
- At 9:58 a.m. police arrested Jason Mike October, 48, for assault on an officer.
- At 10:16 a.m. police took a report at Walmart on embezzlement.
- At 12:55 p.m. police arrested Cody Carlile, 32, on a driving under suspension charge.
- At 2:14 p.m. police arrested Ashley Grace Nichole Ketchum, 27, on a warrant at 500 North Lake.
- At 10:38 p.m. police arrested Mary Holt, 34, at 1123 S. Fifth Street for public intoxication.
- At 2:08 a.m. police arrested Caleb Burns, 23, at 2224 N. 14th Street for aggravated DUI.
- At 11:02 a.m. police arrested Brandy Hunter, 37, near the intersection of Donner and Kingston on a meth charge.
- At 7:45 p.m. police arrested Michael Gideon, 49, at 1401 N. 14th Street on domestic assault and battery charge.
- At 9:23 p.m. police arrested 63-year-old Harry Gibbs, at 400 E. South for public intoxication.
- At 11:04 p.m. police arrested Michael Allen, 35, for public intoxication in the 700 block of S. 10th Street.
- At 12:08 a.m. police arrested 25-year-old Jonathan Payes Flores, at 325 S. Elm for actual physical control.
- At 5:11 a.m police arrested Daniel Hutson, 30, at 100 N. Seventh Street for larceny of lost property.
- At 10:43 a.m. police police arrested Audrey Raven Billings, 25, at Lake Road and Monument on a drug warrant.
- At 12:23 p.m. police arrested a 14-year-old in the 400 block of S. Palm for domestic assault and battery.
- At 3:19 p.m. police arrested 21-year-old Owen Taylor Spiva, 21, at Walmart for trespassing and petit larceny.
- At 7:04 p.m. police received a report of two aggressive snakes in the area 1509 Donald. Animal Control was advised.
- At 8:02 p.m. police responded to 2900 N. Union for a report of a 22-year-old male attacking another male with a knife. a report taken.
- At 12:51 a.m. police responded to Timbers Apartments for a report of screaming. An officer located bullfrogs.
- At 3:10 a.m. police arrested at Tony Ray Backus, 54, at the intersection of Hartford and Richway on a meth charge.
- At 7:51 a.m. police took a report on an accident at the intersection of 14th Street and Prospect.
- At 10:06 a.m. police arrested Ruslen Gomez, 21, on a warrant at 205 west Hartford.
- At 11:42 a.m. police responded to a report of elder abuse in the 700 block of Monument. Information for a warrant request was taken.
- At 6:30 p.m. police arrested Patrick Harding, 35, at Walmart on a warrant.
- At 11:34 p.m. police arrested Ryan Brown, 46, at 916 N. Second Street for public intoxication.