Ponca City Police Logs April 11-15April 28, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by the Ponca City Police Department.
- At 2:22 a.m. an officer arrested Franciso Roman, 36, at the intersection of Ash and Central for driving under suspension.
- At 11:05 a.m. a woman contacted police and reported a power line fell on her car at Third Street and Hartford. An officer responded.
- At 11:29 a.m. an officer arrested David Wayne Tuyl, 42, at 507 North Third Street on warrants and Michael Ray Porter, 29, on a meth charge.
- At 12:58 p.m. an officer responded to 601 S. Seventh Street after a school counselor advised a student reported he was held down by other students and forced to smoke marijuana. Information for a report was gathered.
- At 3:24 p.m. an officer took a fraud report at 1223 E. Highland.
- At 4:18 p.m. an officer took a report at 217 East Hartford on a burglary.
- At 7:21 a.m. an officer arrested Joseton Later, 32, at 911 Riviera for actual physical control.
- At 9:33 a.m police recovered a stolen vehicle at 800 North Birch.
- At 11:03 a.m. police took report at 108 Whitworth on a stolen knife.
- At 11:04 a.m. police took a report at Walmart on bank fraud. At 11:12 a.m. police took a bank fraud report at 705 Greenbriar Road and at 11:13 a.m. a bank fraud report was taken at 122 east Grand.
- At 1:42 p.m. police took an assault report in the 600 block of North Fifth. A male reported he was attacked by an employee who was terminated.
- At 3:59 p.m. police responded to Walmart for a report of shoplifters. Katelyn Jackson, 18, and a juvenile were arrested for petit larceny.
- At 10:45 p.m. police took a vandalism report at 312 west Cleveland.
- At 1:17 a.m. police arrested Joshua Pursley, 27, at the intersection of Ash and Broadway on warrants.
- At 2:38 a.m. police arrested Sierra Weaslebear, 23 at 2301 Oriole for public intoxication and Tristene Bailey, 23, for public intoxication.
- At 5:26 p.m. police arrested Nicolas Darst, 22, on a domestic assault warrant at 3501 N. Union.
- At 6:31 p.m. police responded to 803 North Elm for a report on dogs trying to attack people. An officer shot one of the dogs. Kinkaid’s was contacted for the injured animal.
- At 4:35 a.m. police arrested Kyle Cox, 31, at the intersection of Waverly and South on a warrant.
- At 1:37 p.m. police arrested Mark Allen Wright, 49, at 430 Lansbrook on a domestic assault charge.
- At 5:20 p.m. A Be On Look Out (BOLO) was issued for a maroon 2015 GMC truck with a washing machine in the back, reported stolen from Newkirk Dollar General.
- At 10:36 p.m. police took a report at 421 east Hartford on a beer run. The suspect left westbound on Hartford in a white Chevrolet pickup with a tool box.
- Police arrested Christopher Nickles, 46, at the intersection Prospect and Union on a domestic warrant.
- At 9:07 a.m. police cited and released a 16-year-old boy at the high school for possession of marijuana. At 12:35 p.m. a citation was issued to a 16-year-old male for misconduct at school.
- At 12:15 p.m. an officer responded to 3405 N. 14th Street for a report drugs found in a room by a cleaning lady. The items were disposed of.
- At 1:48 p.m. an officer took a report on a reported shoplifter at Walmart. The suspect is described as a red headed female who left in a blue Mitsubishi.
- At 6:02 p.m. an officer responded to West Middle School for a report of a male pulling on the doors. An officer found a broken window. A report was taken.
- At 6:42 p.m. an officer arrested David Travis Menelly, 36, at 1900 N. 14th Street on four charges including assault on police.
- At 7:55 p.m. an officer arrested Mark Allen Baugh at 1417 McGraw on a larceny charge.
- At 8:15 p.m. an officer responded to the 2400 block of Kingston for a report of a 12-year-old out of control. The teen was arrested for assault and battery and later released to a parent.
- At 10:45 p.m. an officer was flagged down in the area of Edwards and 10th Street and notified of a grand fire. Fire units responded and an arson report was made.