The following information is provided by Blackwell police.
• At 5:35 p.m. police received a report of a vehicle that wrecks into the construction site at the bridge on Highway 11. The vehicle continued westbound on Doolin. KSO was notified.
• At 11:24 p.m. police took a report on a semi with a cattle trailer that left Casey’s with out paying for $414 worth of gasoline. Sumner County Kansas authorities made contact with the driver and took information. The driver was reported to be coming back to Blackwell to pay for the fuel.
• At 5:33 p.m. police received a report of a shoplifter at the Dollar General.
• At 10:51 p.m. police made with contact with a subject in a RV using an outlet at Walmart. The subject was advised to leave.
• At 8:28 p.m. fire units responded to a report of a gas leak 80 feet from the highway in front of P&K. They were on scene until 9:03 p.m.
• At 7:07 p.m. police arrested 26-year-old Lindy Poolaw at the intersection of Fourth and McKinley for public intoxication.
• Police arrested Kenneth Kinnard, 50, on a warrant out of Cheyenne County Neb.
• At 8:33 p.m. police took a report on an assault.
Ponca City police have identified Dylan Trent Washington, 24, Ponca City, as a suspect in a stabbing that was reported at 9:48 p.m. Saturday in the area of Seventh Street and Oklahoma.Read Article