Last reported COVID-19 numbers show Kay County with 107 active casesOctober 29, 2020 | Headlines
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma State Department of Health most current COVID-19 case count is 119,152 across the state.
The state’s death toll is 1,286.
The latest reported deaths are:
- Three in Cleveland County, three males in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Le Flore County, two males in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Mayes County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in McClain County, one female in the 50 – 64 age group.
- One in McCurtain County, one male in the 50 – 64 age group.
- One in Okfuskee County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Ottawa County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Three in Tulsa County, three males in the 65 or older age group. The death toll includes 16 deaths in Kay County, 13 in Ponca City, one in Newkirk, one in Kaw City and one in Blackwell. The 16th death was reported as a Ponca City man in the 65 or older age bracket.
Noble County has reported three deaths, a Perry man in the 65 or older age category; a Billings resident and a Red Rock resident identified as female in the 65 or older age category.
Osage County has 13 reported deaths and Grant County has one reported death, a female resident of Deer Creek in the 65 or older age category.
The Kay County case total is listed as 897. Included in the count are: 86 cases in Blackwell, 25 active; Braman has one active case. Kaw City, 19 reported cases. Newkirk, 68 reported cases, three active. Ponca City, 670 reported cases, 55 active. Tonkawa has 71 reported cases, 23 active.
Some of the Ponca City cases have been reported on the Osage County side and other cases have been reported in rural Kay County.
There have been 31 cases reported at Kay County Nursing homes since the beginning of the pandemic, 24 of those are considered recovered. As of Oct. 26, nine cases have been reported at Ponca Nursing, all recovered. One case at Shawn Manor, recovered. Five cases at Via Christi Village, all recoverd. One case at Creekside Village, recovered. One at Hillcrest Manor in Blackwell, listed as recovered and 13 at Willow Haven Nursing Home in Tonkawa, seven recovered.
Osage County ranks 19th in the number of cases reported with 1,388. Burbank has reported 11 cases, five active. Fairfax has reported 36 cases, four active, and Shidler, 10, four active.
Noble County’s case count is 183 which includes: Billings, 13 reported cases; Marland, five cases, one active; Morrison, 24 cases, two active; Perry, 70 reported cases, three active; Red Rock’s case count is 59, 15 active.
There have been 105 reported cases in Grant County which includes two cases in Deer Creek. Lamont, nine reported cases. Medford 27 reported cases reported, three active. Nash 11 reported cases, two active. Pond Creek now has 39 cases reported, 15 active and 14 cases in Wakita, 10 active.
In Cowley County 553 cases have been reported and 10 deaths. http://www.newscow.net/2020/10/20/10th-virus-death-reported-by-health-department-5th-this-month/