Wildcats host Sand Springs FridaySeptember 24, 2020 | Sports
PONCA CITY — The Ponca City Wildcat football team will host the Sand Springs Sandites 7 p.m. Friday at Sullins Stadium.
The Wildcats are 1-1 on the season and are coming off a 23-22 win last week at McLain Science and Tech. The cats opened the season with a 19-17 loss to Enid.
The Sandites are 2-1. They won their season opener at Sapulpa 21-17, lost their home opener to Bishop Kelley, 28-24 and defeated Shiloh Christian, Springdale Ark., last week 27-26.
PCPS reminds fans of the following COVID-19 regulations in place for home football games.
Capacity will be reduced. Seats will be marked with an “X” for those in attendance. Between each “X” is six feet to allow for social distancing.
- Tickets will be sold first to families of players, band members, Chorale, Hi-Steppers and Cheer. Each member of the previous stated groups will receive four vouchers. Voucher holders will need to bring their voucher to the ticket booth on the 7th street side to purchase tickets. Those who enter through this gate will be seated in the south stands (Home Side).
- A limited number of extra tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis at the west gate of Sullins Stadium (5th Street) on the day of the game. Those who enter through this gate will be seated on the north stands (visitor side) to maintain social distancing. All ticket booths will open at 5:30 and close at halftime.
- Middle School students who purchase tickets at the West Gate must sit in the North Stands (Visitor Site). All Middle School students are encouraged to sit in the North Stands.
- Elementary students are encouraged to sit with parents.
- Complimentary passes will not be accepted.
- Once an individual has entered the venue, there will be no reentry or refunds.
- No outside food or drink.
- No backpacks.
- Please utilize a face covering in “Common Areas.”
- No spectators will be allowed inside the gated playing area, before, during, or after the game.