KSO logs Sept. 7-10September 11, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by the Kay County Sheriff’s Department.
• At 10:27 p.m. deputies responded to Sigh’s Bar in the 1000 block of S. Waverly for a report of a driver who suffered a medical condition and hit two vehicles.
• At 11:33 p.m. deputies arrested Kyle Cox near Pryse Monument on warrants.
• A deputy responded to the area of L.A. Cann and Judo and took a report on a stolen items.
• KSO received a call from the National Suicide Hotline reporting a subject tried to commit suicide by cutting wrists. The call was transferred to PCPD.
• At 12:08 p.m. A Tonkawa woman contacted KSO and reported she was involved in a verbal domestic with her soon to be ex-husband. A deputy responded from Tonkawa Public Schools. The KSO logs indicate the 45-year-old woman was arrested. An ambulance then responded as she reportedly suffered a seizure. She was reportedly transported to Blackwell Regional Hospital. There am emergency order of detention was issued and she was transported to Pryor.
• Deputies arrested Tina Thompson on Waverly near the airport at 12:31 a.m. A vehicle was towed from the scene.
• At 3:44 p.m. deputies took a report on two terminated employees reportedly threatening remaining employees at a local business. Trespass warnings were issued.
• At 7:45 p.m. a deputy engaged in a pursuit with a black motorcycle with green wheels west on Coolidge near Sixth Street. The pursuit continued to Hubbard toward Interstate 35. At 7:49 p.m. the deputy reported he lost site of the bike. Deputies were able to obtain a fuel receipt from a gas station in Blackwell in an attempt to confirm the identity of the biker.