PCPD logs Sept. 5-8September 10, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by Ponca City police.
• At 7:27 a.m. police responded to a report of a subject sleeping in front of Decorative Dimensions. The subject left.
• At 8:04 a.m. police responded to the area of First and Oklahoma for a report of a brick thrown through a window. A report was taken.
• At 8:29 a.m. police responded to the 200 block of east Grand for a report of a pop bottle with tape and clear liquid in it. The caller said he read that if he touches it, it will explode. An officer responded and reported it was a two litter bottle with water in it. It was thrown in the trash.
• At 9:36 a.m. police responded to the 700 block of east Albany for a report of a foul smell. A subject was found deceased in his home. Medical Examiner responded.
• At noon police arrested Shelby Dawn Frisch, 20, in the 500 block of N. Lake on a domestic charge.
• At 1:11 p.m. police arrested a 12-year-old at East Middle School for making terroristic threats.
• At 1:29 p.m. police took a fraud report in the 600 block of N. Palm.
• At 1:48 p.m. police took a report on fraudulent checks in the 900 block of south Fourth Street.
• At 4:06 p.m. police arrested Kenneth Kerstein on warrants in the 700 block of N. 14th Street.
• At 6:37 p.m. police arrested Morris Page, 25, for resisting arrest and false personation in the 400 block of S. Lake.
• At 7:41 p.m. police responded to the 1600 block of Cookson for a report of woman threatening to kill herself with a gun. She reportedly fired the gun one time. the gun was taken and information for a warrant request made. • At 11:44 p.m. police responded to 405 S. Oak for a report of someone sitting trash on fire near a storage shed. Police took a report. At 3:30 a.m. Sept. 6, police and fire were dispatched back to the residence for a report of a fire. A report was taken. At 5:50 a.m. fire units were called to the address again for a report of the back porch on fire. (See story)
Sept. 6 • At 12:12 p.m. police took a report on two guns reported stolen from the 300 block of S. Lake.
• At 12:49 p.m. police took a report on a non-injury accident involving a school bus in the 1700 block of N. Third Street.
• At 2:08 p.m. police arrested 51-year-old Robert Creamer on warrants in the 200 block of west Hartford.
• At 2:15 p.m. police took a report on a stolen wallet and debit card used in Blackwell.
• At 4:15 a.m. police arrested Christopher Tabb, 43, on warrants.
• At 4:23 a.m. police arrested a 16-yer-old on domestic charges in the 1400 block of N. Seventh Street.
• At 7:56 a.m. police arrested Calvin Dunn, 55, on drug charges at the intersection of Fifth and Young.
• At 9:23 a.m. police arrested Noah Freeman, 20, in the 600 block of N. Eighth Street on a domestic charge.
• At 12:23 p.m. police took a report on a beer run in the 500 block of west Highland.
• At 12:54 p.m. police responded to the 300 block of S. Peachtree for a report of a man who threw a beer and hit a chair. An officer explained it was not a crime to throw a beer at a chair.
• At 3:39 p.m. police received a report of a vehicle driving through the alley slowly. Driver advised she was playing Pokemon Go.
• At 8:19 p.m. police arrested Benjamin Shook, 36, in the 1500 block of east Walnut for public intoxication.
• At 11:36 p.m. police arrested Jiki Bunglick, 39, on traffic charges.
• At 3:10 a.m. policee arrested a 13-year-old on a domestic charge in the 1900 block of N. 14th Street.
• At 3:13 a.m. police arrested a 16-year-old in the 700 block of N. 14th Street on warrants after responding to a report of someone steeling root beer.
• At 8:33 a.m. police arrested Branson Berry, 23, at the intersection of Seventh Street and Hazel for public intoxication.
• At 1:04 p.m. police arrested Robert Sherman, 43, at 10th and Central on Cowley County warrants.