KSO logs Sept. 4-6September 8, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by the Kay County Sheriff’s Department.
• At 12:48 p.m. deputies took a report on digital porn being distributed between a female juvenile and another subject.
• At 1:15 p.m. deputies received a report of damage to a fence around a radar site in Nardin. A deputy followed up on Sept. 5 and checked vehicles in and around Nardin.
• At 5 p.m. deputies took a report on animal cruelty.
• At 9:45 p.m. OHP contacted KSO and for warrant information on Chase Slavens. Slavens reportedly had a wildlife warrant. A trooper transported him to Kay County.
• At 1:42 p.m. two officials were logged at Peckham Schools.
• At 2:10 p.m. a Kay County District No. 3 vehicle was reported to be in an accident at the intersection of Highway 11 and P Street. Deputies and troopers responded. The Oklahoma Corporation Commission was also on scene. The accident reportedly involved a semi with a rock trailer and a vehicle. No injuries were reported.
• At 5:29 p.m. an Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner officer contacted KSO and reported he made contact with a subject on Highway 177 and Interstate 35 near Braman, who said his son was murdered two years ago and believes law enforcement was involved. The subject reportedly said he doesn’t want law enforcement near him. The information was logged.
• A woman called KSO at 6:48 a.m. and reported she had multiple horses on her property. The owner of some of the horses was located.
• At 4:22 p.m. a male subject contacted KSO and reported stolen checks. A deputy took a report and made contact with the alleged suspect.
• At 9:09 p.m. deputies arrested Kayla Johnson on warrants at a residence on S. 44th Street. She was reportedly found hiding in a dryer.
• At 10:58 p.m. a deputy arrested Ryan Keith Brown at the intersection of Oak and Ponca.
• At 11:43 p.m. a deputy arrested two subjects on warrants who were found fishing at the Gun Barrel Bridge.