PCPD logs Sept. 3-5September 7, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by Ponca City Police.
• Police took a report on a broken window in the 100 block of N. Second Street.
• At 11:20 a.m. police responded to 2024 Turner for a report of possible theft of money from a patient by an employee. Police determined the the patient loaned money to a worker. The worker was fired for violating policy.
• At 1:07 p.m. police arrested Timothy Wallace, 22 in the 1600 block of Crawford on domestic and drug charges.
• At 2:17 p.m. police took a report on stolen credit cards and a stolen phone in the 1100 block of N. Ash.
• At 3:21 p.m. police responded to the area of Oak and Ponca for a report of five subjects trying to break into a house on the south side of the road. Police made contact with the homeowner and learned the subjects were cleaning the home because of code enforcement.
• At 5:02 p.m. police took a report on a reported molestation in the 1500 block of east Bradley that occurred during the summer.
At 5:31 p.m. police took a burglary report in the 400 block of west Ponca.
• At 11:32 p.m. police arrested Cody Wilde, 36, at 208 N. 14th Street for public intoxication.
• At 7:38 a.m. police took a report on a stolen television in the 200 block of S. Lincoln.
• At 8:27 a.m. police responded to a two vehicle accident at the intersection of Osage and Highland. A report was taken. (See photo)
• At 10:33 a.m. police took a report on rug reported stolen from 117 west Central.
• At 11:17 a.m. police arrested a 13-year-old at West Middle School for possession. He was transported to Garfield County.
• At 12:57 p.m. police took a report on a house fire in the 400 block of S. Oak. (See photos)
• At 2:59 p.m. police arrested 41-year-old Eugenia Siester on a warrant at the intersection of Elm and Ponca.
• At 4:26 p.m. police took a rape report.
• At 10:15 p.m. police arrested Samuel Highower, 29, at the intersection of Hartford and Gibson for a parole violation.
• At 12:09 a.m. police arrested Kill Miller, 23, at the intersection of Central and Pine on a burglary charge.