PCPD logs Aug. 30-Sept. 3September 6, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by Ponca City police.
• At 11:38 a.m. police took a vandalism report in the 200 block of N. Ash after a subject reported someone put nails in a tire.
• At 1:07 p.m. police took an accident report at the intersection of 14th Street and Whitworth.
• At 1:55 p.m. police arrested Cody Vaught, 22, at 733 N. Osage on a charge of obtaining money by false pretenses.
• At 2:41 p.m. police recovered a stolen trailer from Blackwell in the 1500 block of east Walnut.
• At 6:28 p.m. police arrested Jonathan Leer, 25, at the intersection of Oak and Park on domestic charges.
• At 6:43 p.m. KSO advised PCPD of a hit and run suspect described as a white male with a shaved head and multiple tattoos. The subject reportedly was driving a 2006 Dodge Dakota pickup and was involved in an incident north of Newkirk.
• At 7:21 p.m. police arrested Jacob Thompson, 29, at the intersection of Ninth Street and Highland on traffic charges.
• At 10:14 p.m. police arrested Jasmine Davis, on a meth charge in the 800 block of S. 11th Street.
• At 2:06 a.m. police arrested Tyler Johnson, 26, in the 500 block of east Hazel on drug charges.
• At 12:21 p.m. police arrested Paul Roughface, 57, in the 400 block of N. Fourth Street for public intoxication.
• At 12:31 p.m. police arrested Bradley Dewain Adkins, 30, in the 1000 block of S. Sixth Street on burglary charges.
• At 11:26 p.m. police arrested Marvell Lawson, 56, at 2125 N. 14th Street for no driver’s license.
• At 11:37 p.m. police arrested Jennifer Toledo, 19, at the intersection of Fairview and Hartford for defective equipment.
• At 12:32 a.m. police took a report on a stolen cell phone in the 400 block of N. Ninth Street.
• At 12:42 a.m. police took a report on a domestic in the 1000 block of east Walnut.
• At 1:08 a.m. police received a report of a fake $10 bill received in the 1600 block of west South Ave.
• At 1:56 a.m. police received a report of a cab driver in a fight with several people at Lola’s Bar. The subjects were gone upon arrival.
• At 11:06 a.m. a housekeeper reported finding a gun in a vacant hotel room at 2215 N. 14th Street. The gun owner claimed the gun.
• At 1:04 p.m. police took a report on stolen property in the 400 block of N. Union.
• At 6:01 p.m. police moved a pile of nails out of the street in the area of Hartford and Little Lane.
• At 11:17 p.m. police took a report in the 800 block of N. Ash on a physical domestic.
• Police responded to 721 N. Oak for a stand by at 6 a.m.
• At 10:35 a.m. police responded to the 1500 block of Cleary for a report of two dogs running loose that attacked another dog. A report was taken.
• At 11:15 a.m. police took a report on a money bag reportedly stolen from the County Club, 1101 N. Pecan Road.
• At 2:05 p.m. police arrested jack Lunn, 36, at 1613 west South for DUI.
• At 7:21 p.m. police took a report on a stolen motorcycle in the 1400 block of Pioneer Road.
• Police took a report on a reported mugging. A subject told police he was mugged by a male subject wearing a black shirt, hat and sunglasses. The suspect left the area of Fifth and Bradley going east on Bradley. A report was taken.
• At 3:34 a.m. Dalton David Fell, 28, was arrested at the intersection of Broadway and Elm on a drug charge.