PCPD logs Aug. 8-11August 12, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by Ponca City police.
• At 10:28 a.m. police took a burglary report in the 1500 block of Crawford.
• At 10:52 a.m. police arrested Mace Dickens, 28, in the 800 block of N. Oak for public intoxication.
• At 11:18 a.m. police arrested Shawn Leatherman, 39, at Walmart for shoplifting.
• At 3:02 p.m. police arrested Marlena Dawn Brown, 24, at 620 west Grand on warrants.
• At 3:23 p.m. police took a report in the 700 block of N. Elm on theft of utilities.
• At 6:15 p.m. police responded to the 2300 block of N. 14th Street after a 13-year-old reported he was jumped by three males who then ran toward the Ashley Inn. Police took two male subjects to a residence on Cleary and spoke to a guardian.
• At 7:22 p.m. a subject contacted PCPD about an attempted kidnapping in Newkirk. PCPD informed the subject of the current information.
• At 10:15 p.m. police arrested David Vantuyk, 42, at the intersection of Cleveland and Pine on warrants.
• At 12:24 a.m. police arrested Hope Adkins, 19, at the intersection of 14th street and Pioneer on warrants.
• At 11:48 a.m. police arrested Floyd Milligan, 53, on a failure to register as a sex offender charge in the 1400 block of S. Ninth street.
• At 4:12 p.m. police took a report on a beer run in the 2500 block of east Lake Road.
• At 5:41 p.m. police arrested Carol Green, 30, at 301 west Hartford on drug warrants.
• Police arrested Brooklyn Stewart, 27, at 2217 N.14th Street for public intoxication. An ambulance transported her to the ER before she went to jail. (See another story on this subject)
• At 3:48 a.m. police arrested a 22-year-old Joshua Parnell, on drug charges.
• At 12:12 p.m. police received a report of two males wearing masks and carrying knives trying to break into a home in the 900 block of west Oklahoma. Police located a 16-year-old and 17 year-old messing with an air conditioner unit. Both fled the scene. Extra patrol was assigned.
• At 1:47 p.m. police arrested Roy Stevens, 58, at 600 N. Osage for public intoxication.
• At 9:43 p.m. police arrested Andrea Ritz, 44, at the intersection of Fifth and Fresno for DUI and speeding.
• At 10:51 p.m. police arrested Toby LeClair, 27, at the intersection of Second Street and Central on drug charges.
• Police received a report at 10:55 p.m. of a subject reportedly selling drugs in a parking lot in the 3500 block of N. Union. The subject reportedly had drugs hidden in his buttocks. Police were unable to locate.
• At 9 p.m. police received a report of a subject in a silver four door vehicle in the 800 block of N. Lake screaming he was going to kill everyone in Ponca City. Police report it is a neighbor dispute.