Jail bookings Aug. 7-9August 11, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by the Kay County Detention Center.
Those booked in the jail Aug. 7-9 include:
• Christina Cherise Clark, 42, Tulsa, meth charge, held on $1,000 bond.
• Cherokee Dawn Gossage, 35, Ponca City, injuring or burning a public building. Released on $1,500 bond.
• Daniel James Moran, 53, Ponca City, cruelty to animals. Released on $25,000 bond. (See story)
• Patricia Linn Moran, 50, cruelty to animals, released on $25,000 bond. (See story)
• Taylor Allen Rogers, 24, Tonkawa, booked in from the Payne County jail on eight charges. Held on $39,899 bond. (See story)
• Levi Brandon Scott, 32, Ponca City, possession of a controlled substance, released on $1,500 bond.
• Cody Lee Stark, 45, Ponca City, arrested by a deputy at South Ave. and Second Street for operating a motor vehicle with out a license. Held on $369 bond.
• Karen Sue Strong, 55, Blackwell, arrested at Third Street and College in Blackwell on DUI and possession of meth and marijuana. Held on $1,500 bond.
• Bernie Len Thompson, 49, Garland, Texas, arrested by PCPD at 3415 N. 14th Street on a Texas parole violation.
• Jennifer Lea White, 45, Tonkawa, arrested in Tulsa on five drug charges and pending charges.
• Robert Brian White, 52, Tonkawa, arrested by Tonkawa police at 201 N. Second Street on an embezzlement charge. Held on $2,500 bond.
• Matthew john Wiebe, 30, Afton, booked in on a writ from Hominy prison on a charge of performing lewd acts in presence of a minor.
• Troy Don Yurdon, 55, Blackwell, arrested at 216 S. Fourth Street in Blackwell on drug charges and released on $15,000 bond.