PCPD logs Aug. 5-6August 10, 2019 | Police
The following information is provided by Ponca City police.
• At 9:49 a.m. police responded to the 1000 block of N. Pine for a report of a female breaking dishes. Options on the eviction process were given. At 10:14 a.m. police returned to the residence and took a report on the theft of medication.
• At 12:26 p.m. police were advised of threats made to the work place in the 400 block of Fairview. Options were given.
• At 2:26 p.m. police arrested Kelby Dawn Kerr, 38, at 205 west Hartford on meth charges.
• Police took a report at 2:30 p.m. on a hit and run in the 3200 block of N. 14th Street.
• At 3:53 p.m. police took a report on a two vehicle accident at the intersection of 14th Street and Hartford.
• At 5:52 p.m. police took a report on credit card fraud at 1110 east Hartford.
• At 9:14 p.m. police took a report on a two vehicle accident at the intersection of Ash and Hartford.
• Police responded to the 1300 block of S. Seventh Street at 10 a.m. for a report of a domestic. A 12-year-old was arrested for assault and battery and then released to a parent.
• At 11:39 a.m. police arrested a 12-year-old in the 400 block of Hampton for assault with a dangerous weapon.
• At 2:22 p.m. police responded to the 200 block of S. sunset for a domestic. A 12-year-old reportedly slapped a four-year-old and left a mark. An officer determined the juvenile swung a skirt and hit the child in the face with it. No report.
• At 2:32 p.m. police responded to a three-vehicle accident near Hartford and Jane. A report was taken. (See photo)
• At 3:22 p.m. police responded to the 400 block of S. Osage at for a report of a dog attack. The dog was killed and a firearm disarmed. A report was taken.
• At 3:44 p.m. police took a report on a lost phone that was tracking in Enid.
Police responded to the 500 block of east Grand fro a report of a venomous snake at the front door trying to get inside. Snake was gone before officer arrived.
• At 11:10 p.m. police arrested Cody Steele, 24, in the 300 block of North Oak for trespassing.
• At 11:57 p.m. a Noble County deputy contacted PCPD and advised Bernie Thompson, 49, was at 3405 N. 14th Street and has warrants in Texas. The subject was arrested and transported to the county jail.